As I have is, is vaimsa and aspirations
hidden in the doors of several dreams
phagataka raharaharu There are all
the remaining doors vaimsalu manokanksaharu
because I married □ a vaimsaki.Birangi wearing a vaccine, there are doors to steal the alarm
red skirt and scarlet
sanaim began to wear while
, but suddenly my name added to
a stranger with men
and cork ekacimti captured
my jindagani
my image, and aspirations of all the rules when corner in vaimsa.

Unfortunately my time activities,
some seemingly puchiyo cork
jharyama jhuruma phutaiyo hand stole
confidently took off all red
head, forehead, shone red hinges.

Puchieko verge everyone could see
tears barsieko one saw
stolen more than a broken heart
in white garments kicacanya looked like a body
one can see some saw
biralaile saw the idea wound
the heart of the wounds no dekhenana.
This mean duniyale, kuritilai cultures making
the dignity of the range captured the World
I also svikarem happy
when the Harsh mind.
that was with a bloody certain
poured expire later also
do not know what dignity
of my cage hath shut svatantratalai
hour headwind udaisakecha rignatako
my vaimsako holy fragrance
tears muchdai nirartha desire to live plural.

Desire There are many
red all the body decoration
hatabhari chanachan stole and wearing mehndi
chamachama dance, forehead covered with red tikale
good friends by choosing to live
again to srrngara
but I am bound with ropes dignity
raharaharu defined in the doors
however, I can not do anything
because I am a married □ vaimsaki ...

0 comments Blogger 0 Facebook

Post a Comment

 
Nepali Samachar © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger
Top