SAPTARI tilathi 4 is my home. Khando opened our village and Montenegro. Bihar, India should a stream, a dam in Nepal eastward. That day I was at home. Nepali land Manger Khandokhola Indians have learned that bind to bind to begin. What I was shocked. Nepali land micekoe news came like a burn. I went quickly to the oversight. Indians started to construction of a dam that had erupted. They were laid sentry building materials. Engineer and Labour were deployed. Bora builds construction materials were brought to Nepal. I was not blaming the scene. That I should not be that badhem before. They have spoken. However, they are not in favor of those. They felt like bhidaum, but did not dare. Because, I was alone. Returned home.Nepali journalist, I came home and reported. DAO said. Army, police and armed governor, I reported. Journalists came to the place immediately tied tie. They tie tie Nepali land ignoring India news began to spread. DAO, Nepal Police, Armed Police Force and the officials came there. Tie relationships began to talk on the telephone of the party. However, they are not in favor of those. Telephone communication in order to continue to market. Finally they agreed to stop dam constructionI was at home. Indian can call the police got to him. Was delighted to hear. Please replace a deep desire to reach the spot. I reached the scene in haste, and found another incident activity. The Indian side heading in Nepali land ignoring the dam was built. Nidhi full shacks they were returning opened. Some bamboo reflux were burying the river. Nepal Police, Armed Police Force and the Nepal Army had mukadarsakajhaim. Nepali land by building dams Manger fired my blood boiled. I could not hold myself. I will stop the construction work alone badhem before.

Gala towels badhem head. Nepali land started to pluck the bamboo buried. Remove sack full of cement and gitile. Indians were looking for me to stop. But, rokiinam. Badhem constantly. Then I reached to the Indian land. They laid siege to me. Chest caught. Bajarna punched him. I also samatem their chest. I started hitting him with punches. Reflux behind a bamboo lashed my head. Didst suffering from them, but I rokiinam. They bhidirahem continue. Later, my village had my durgananda Jha. He pulled me. By virtue of the body showed blood. The body looked. Whole blood bhijecha underwear.

When I returned to the injured in Nepal. Tyasavelasamma village already had all gathered on the spot. Army, police and armed police team was together. Villagers were hand bamboo reflux. Nepali brothers went on to explain how Indian can. Both the bamboo throwing reflux. Stone began barsina. Friends took me to the hospital because of injuries. Villagers continue to bhidirahe friends. So the victory was ours. Nepali Indians went back to the ground.SAPTARI tilathi 5 Khando swept through India and Nepal border flow is chutyaeko. No man shall be opened on the shore. River floods every rainy. On behalf of Nepal floods inundated dozens makes very VDC. India wants to bind to the same river dam.

India has sought to build bridges to hold 064 Khandokhola is. This brought the map design engineer c ¥. Materials required for the construction of deposit c-it. Hm, we think he is doing something wrong tyasavelai. However, we have some bolenaum tyasavelasamma. Later, the bridge began to dig the foundations. We are there for news of the inspection. He could land in Nepal are really building the foundation. Nepali land micekoma not tolerate us. We were quick to oppose C-feet. However, they were not in favor.

I utriem defense field. Construction of the bridge where a wheel fell waist towels maneuver. I said, 'You have an inch of land in Nepal paumdainamai wounds. Pur proprietary if it is to me that this hole, then only it is possible. ' However, they still were not ready to accept. Then we have the government cavity-feet. The person who called in the district.

Nepal Police and Armed also with us in the field forward. All diligence and they were forced to back down. Their plan failed to make the land bridge became engrossed in Nepal. In spite of the protest said they bamdhichade Indian jaminatarphabata tie. Some of the Dam flood damage last year solved. This time, solved the whole damage. The same dam repair damage and they want to return to the river floods in Nepal. In today's Daily News is a new magazine.

0 comments Blogger 0 Facebook

Post a Comment

 
Nepali Samachar © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger
Top