Nepalese in Qatar will be the recipient of death ... see why they are sentenced to deathBoth the master-mistress when their son began to come. My own body began to play upon the threat of jail me. How many tears, how have cried, but my cry listening to the land of the strangers, and? The owner and the owner's son pharkiena mind. They saw a woman has the existence of deities. I went lutimdai, was the envy of my helplessness. Nalutinuko option was suicide, which I can not hated. My parents! A daughter alone and privately lutinna, a daughter in the whole world is prey, in this world where people are not and daughter? One day all of a sudden I end up sick. At first it was a little fever. Fever came also jotinaipathryo chores. O my mother, I am sick do I do when my much care. Liking they eat maize, rice rice khuvaumthyaum me. Baba, you have a number of herbs gathered khuv @ umthyau. Here I have a fever dhalemchu day. Hospital lamp was burning. My mistress was adaima. But, his face was dark. Because, I bhaemchu duijiuki. The next day, my captors took her home. The police came to take me a few minutes. Because, my visa had expired. It must move all the owner and the owner's son. I was pregnant when they wanted to expel me. The police jailed me. Today I am going to testify in court . I write this letter before the statement. Of course, do not know, it paraibhumima me what the charges are made, are charged to. But, says the court gives judgment. Diecha justice, our tent is the same . Oh and listen to it, the old town of her sister, her desire to come abroad. Roknu him. Sister! Have suffered as much instinct, his own soil, to be raped is to be beyond their own soil, homeland so why not permit one to judge it? Hey, my parents, now I pen off. I look forward, in the realm of justice is not dead. The objects shall be justice in touch Once. Disclaimer: Please note, this is only video embeding web Page. All of these videos found here from 3rd party video hosting sites such as YouTube.Com, Vimeo.Com, DailyMotion.Com, Blip.Tv, We do not host any videos.

0 comments Blogger 0 Facebook

Post a Comment

 
Nepali Samachar © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger
Top